Sunday, June 28, 2009

good eating

Jules moved up a bottle size this weekend, doing his best eating yet.
At one sitting, he ate 150 ccs of food and regularly consumed 130.

Our car warned us three weekends in a row that it wasn't feeling well,
so it went to the mechanic all day saturday. Now it has new break pads,
rotors, a new coolant system, some new oily stuff, and feels a lot better.

We visited our house for the first time to see insulation and dry wall.
That was really nice and we are excited to be moving to the latter half
of the project and looking forward to moving back in the fall.

Jules has a big weigh in on wed. at the pediatrician. We hope he has been
holding on to his calories and gaining enough to keep that NG tube OUT!
I am even fantasizing about returning all the NG equipment. I really really
want to throw the NG pump backpack off the roof at Kartik's, but I
am containing myself.

Joy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go Smiley Baby Go!