Wednesday, July 22, 2009

horrible night

Last night was the worst night we have had since jules stopped having night nurses.

Thank Goodness gigi was sleeping over at our hold house with miriam, bleys and nick.

Scott had to get up at 4:30am to make a flight to california. Jules refused to go to bed until 10pm and then woke up on and off until 3:30am when he chose to be wide awake and ready to party until six thirty AM! Scott kissed me goodbye and headed for the airport while I tried to coax Jules to sleep and freaked out because he kept pulling his oxygen prongs out and I couldn't tell if he was breathing or not. It was awful.

I am so exhausted and trying to come down from the anxiety with the oxygen. In my fatigue, I also kicked over the oxygen tank and freaked out. If the top snaps off, the tank turns into a torpedo and can break through the wall. I was wigging out imagining it ramming into the condo next door!

Jules also threw up his meds last night and this morning, so I am seriously worried about thursday mornings lab tests!

Joy

3 comments:

Prof. T. said...

So sorry to hear it - hope you're able to do whatever you can to take care of yourself, and get some rest.

Much love,
Laura

Sandra said...

how stressful and awful - i'm so sorry, i hope things were better last night. :(

Janine said...

I'm so sorry, Joy. I wish I could be there to help. I can only imagine your exhaustion. I'm praying for you.