Tuesday, May 25, 2010

classic

So, the sleep study people called me to schedule julian's follow-up sleep study, the one to see if his tonsil removal improved the Apnea situation.

They were asked by our pediatrician to schedule an appointment in one month's time so that we don't keep him on oxygen if it isn't medically needed.

Guess what date they offered me as my ONLY option?

December 2nd.

The lady actually said, "I'm sorry, you are going to hate me for this, but the only date we have is December 2nd."

Grr.

I had to take that date so "I could get in the system."

I'm confident this will take me about twelve hours to unravel and talk to the right people to help me get a date that isn't crazy.
And I know I shouldn't complain when it is Jules who has to wear cannula and have strangers point at his stickers, etc... but I am really ready to not have a full time job scheduling doctor appointments!!!

2 comments:

Prof. T. said...

Complain away! Bonus passive-agressive points for "I know you're going to hate me but"

Grr! Hope this gets cleared up soon.

Anonymous said...

Maybe your insurance company can call. The sooner Jules gets off Oxygen, the more money they save.