Joy, Scott, know that I'm thinking about you and Julian. I know how hard this is. It's unbelievably difficult, and unbearably sad to have a child in NICU. It isn't fair! I remember thinking that more times than you can even imagine. "Hang in there" is so cliche, and so inadequate for something like this. I hope that knowing there are those who have been through this before, and survived, will make it easier for you to soldier on, at least for today... Tomorrow we'll deal with when it comes.
1 comment:
Joy, Scott, know that I'm thinking about you and Julian. I know how hard this is. It's unbelievably difficult, and unbearably sad to have a child in NICU. It isn't fair! I remember thinking that more times than you can even imagine. "Hang in there" is so cliche, and so inadequate for something like this. I hope that knowing there are those who have been through this before, and survived, will make it easier for you to soldier on, at least for today... Tomorrow we'll deal with when it comes.
Heartfelt prayers go out for you all.
Shawn
Post a Comment