Gigi's fever ended monday morning, but she is still not quite up-to-snuff apparently.
Jules is wheezy and plodding along on prednisone and albuterol inhalations. He is vomiting only about four times a day instead of eleven, so we are finally getting some sleep and back to only two loads of laundry a day instead of our high point of the weekend - SIX!
Also,this morning jules took his meds via his bottle instead of the NG tube for the first time. It was very exciting.
Joy
3 comments:
Exciting news! Between the medicine with an NG and the lungs- it is looking like a good week.
Say hi to Gigi for me and hope she feels better.
I meant to say between the medicine WITHOUT the NG- ahhh a late night.
Wow -- I'm so encouraged to hear about the better labs. Yes, I think you're turning a corner -- that's terrific news!
Post a Comment