Today, I have just two things to report.
Firstly, Jules is doing very well. He is on a reduced amount of lasix, still lingering on oxygen, growing is going just okay, but he is a gross motor rock star. He is a super cute little buddy. More about this later.
Secondly, after the above mentioned emotional turmoil, I have realized how sad I am about Julian's birth and homecoming circumstances and ordeal. What I miss the most is that his birth was never celebrated. There was so much fear and worry overshadowing his arrival in the hospital and at our home.
So, in an attempt to heal just a little from that, we are going to welcome Jules with a bris celebration at home. Here are the details:
Julian's Bris/ Take 2
A bris without the snipping.
Sunday, October 18th at 10am
At our house in Seattle
Rabbi Borodin officiating
Please email me your address if you would like an invitation. I look forward to celebrating with all of you.
Love,
Joy
2 comments:
Welcome back, Joy! I've missed your updates and am happy to know Jules is well and you are healing. Although I don't think we can make it out to celebrate with you, we will celebrate your family in our hearts.
Oh! I wish I could join you for this. I love little Jules and I would like to celebrate with him in person!
Post a Comment