We celebrated jewish new year and it was so wonderful. my dad, scott's parents, and scott's sister merrie came and helped us move into our newly remodeled home and celebrate the holiday.
It was so exciting to unpack and get into our house. We LOVE it.
Jules has been doing okay on his reduced lasix. But, with a pco2 of 53 today, we are unable to wean him off of it any further until he stables out a bit more. He weighed in this morning at 16 pounds 13 ounces and a gain of 12grams a day. It wasn't ideal for a weight gain for him, but it wasn't dangerously scary either.
We have about 20 boxes left to unpack and a bunch of little things to do to declare our house"done," but we are making lots of progress.
And right now, at this very minute, Jessica our fabulous babysitter is pretending that scott and I are out on a date and attempting to take care of Gigi and Jules at the same time. If it works, we may be able to start going on dates again!
I am hiding downstairs and pretending I'm not here in case jessica needs help.
I am close to hiring a caterer for the bris and I am getting excited to celebrate.
Joy
Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shana Tova!
Can't wait to see you at Jules's big party.
Much love
Laura T
Post a Comment