Julian hasn't grown for a few months and we have been in a diagnostic marathon over that lately.
We know we are looking at a G Tube surgery and/or tonsil removal.
Late this week, Jules refused to eat and then began to vomit anything we did get in him. Yesterday, he was starving and everytime he ate a bottle, he threw it up.
He was admitted to Childrens last night after and X-Ray showed a GI situation with fluid in his tummy and he was unable to keep down his thickened pedialyte.
He is on an anti-nausea medication used for cancer patients and an IV drip to keep him hydrated.
His PCO2 was 54. This did not thrill us as he has had a baseline in the 30s/4os for many months.
I will write more when I can. We are all very upset. They won't let Gigi visit. Scott and I got pretty scared yesterday. Being back at Childrens is pretty rough on us = (
You can call us at Childrens: 206) 987-2000 and ask for Julian Silver's room.
Our cellphones also sometimes work, but the reception can be bad.
Joy
Joy
1 comment:
Joy I am so sorry. I wish I could be more help to you. Just know we are thinking about your family and praying that things will go go better for Jules
Post a Comment