Monday, May 17, 2010

Celebrating!

Jules has been off Oxycodone for 28 hours!

He is getting by on just the tylenol and doing great!

Eating slightly less than when he felt no pain, but recovering so very well.

We are celebrating with a nice dinner tonight and I am so pleased because Scott is leaving for London on Wednesday and I really hoped Jules would be off the Oxycodone by the time Scott left, so that I didn't have the nights of dosing all on my own.

I wasn't very good at it. Once, I pushed the syringe and missed Julian's mouth by a mile. Instead, my aim directed all the bright red oxycodone to scott's face and hair. It would have been funny if Jules hadn't been in so much pain, but I dont' have the best fine motor skills and so I'm very glad I won't have that job while Scott is away.

And I'm very jealous he is going to London.

Joy

1 comment:

Sandra said...

yay!!! great news. go jules!