Jules is off all pain meds and is looking pretty good post surgery. Can't wait to weigh him and find out how much he has grown with the tonsils gone.
Keren (his OT) checked him out and noticed his hyper-extension of his neck while eating is gone. That, plus the fact he can breathe with his mouth closed, drink his bottle without pausing to gasp for air, and isn't snoring... all combine to show me that the tonsil surgery was a success. We need the sleep study to confirm it though, so we can get off the oxygen.
I feel like I'm waking up after a very long sleepy and troubling time and am looking forward to spending my time this week cleaning things up around here and getting our lives kickstarted again.
Jules is now free to do many things for the first time. I will be sure to take lots of pictures of all these "firsts" as he experiences the world.
Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY!!!
Go Jules Go!
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Post a Comment