Dear Joy and Scott: Thanks for posting each day - it really helps me focus on sending all of you healing energy and prayers for Jules. These are dark days - literally and metaphorically but I still believe in Jules and I'm going to keep sending him the belief that he can overcome this, he can take in all he needs, and he can be a healthy, fat little butterball of a baby! I love that double chin! My prayers are with you - this has been a long hard, haul, balancing GiGi , Jules and the rest of your busy lives. I'm hoping everyone who is monitoring this blog will add their prayers to mine for this next week in a BIG WAY- to see if we can't help Jules transcend this lung/ heart issue as I can tell from your post that it needs to happen NOW. Love Stephanie
Absolutely! I am praying for Jules and sending love. I love reading the blog and seeing that beautiful little baby. Scott--Joy--GiGi you have been so inspirational and amazing! Come on little guy! You can do it!!! Love and Best Wishes, Louise
2 comments:
Dear Joy and Scott:
Thanks for posting each day - it really helps me focus on sending all of you healing energy and prayers for Jules.
These are dark days - literally and metaphorically but I still believe in Jules and I'm going to keep sending him the belief that he can overcome this, he can take in all he needs, and he can be a healthy, fat little butterball of a baby! I love that double chin! My prayers are with you - this has been a long hard, haul, balancing GiGi , Jules and the rest of your busy lives.
I'm hoping everyone who is monitoring this blog will add their prayers to mine for this next week in a BIG WAY- to see if we can't help Jules transcend this lung/ heart issue as I can tell from your post that it needs to happen NOW. Love Stephanie
Absolutely! I am praying for Jules and sending love. I love reading the blog and seeing that beautiful little baby. Scott--Joy--GiGi you have been so inspirational and amazing! Come on little guy! You can do it!!! Love and Best Wishes, Louise
Post a Comment