They took the top off his isolette/incubator, but he lost 59 grams so they put the lid back on. They will try again in 48 hours to see if he can regulate his own temperature.
Pulmonologist is coming to see him Friday afternoon.
The stress and being in the NICU all the time are really wearing me down.
Joy
1 comment:
Dear Joy and Scott,
I'm deeply saddened to hear that Jule's condition has worsened over the last few days. My hearts aches for you and for him. To hear that you're looking at a much longer hospitalization than anticipated, much have been heartbreaking news.
Our prayers are for Jule's pulmonary condition to resolve positively, and for your continued strength.
I wish there were something we could do to help you - perhaps help with Gigi's care during her vacation from school after Christmas? I imagine you will have family with you, but PLEASE let us know if we could be of any assistance.
We send much love and blessings to all of you,
Aunt Wendy and Uncle Peter
Post a Comment