We built the crib.
We have a meeting tomorrow morning with the oxygen supply company, a training on how to use the feeding pump and medicine infusion pump, and a lesson on how to mix his special food scheduled.
We are targeting noon for departure/break out of hospital jail time.
I didn't sleep last night because I was so excited and nervous. I CAN'T WAIT to bring him home!
Joy
4 comments:
I am so happy for you all. It will be just wonderful for you to go home and begin healing as a family. Can't wait for the day we see Jules and Elijah running around, driving their siblings crazy!
WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! Jules is going to love his home! yay! Love, M & J
FREE AT LAST??? Tears of Joy in Seattle! Tears of Joy in New York! Its still going to be tough but its so amazing that this little guy who used to be 1.5 lbs is home at last!! Congratulations to your family. You have been so inspirational! \o/ Big hugs!
This Friday is going to be the most special Shabbat of my life, being able to spend it with your reunited family at home.
Love you guys,
Jen
Post a Comment