We are struggling feeling like we have cabin fever. Gigi keeps asking when we can go to a restaurant together(gigi joy and scott) and I feel so guilty that her world has been so narrowed by this experience. She can only be with one parent at a time outside of the house and that family time, she was so used to, is just gone.
Meanwhile, Jules is the most jolly happy little pumpkin. He is getting ready for a HUGE week with two occupational therapy appointments, one at-home physical therapy appointment, his high risk follow-up appointment to assess him developmentally at UW, and labs/pediatrician visit.
Our surgical consult for G-tube is scheduled for May 22nd, I think.
I am hoping he can get to bottle feeding during the day and just running the feeding pump at nights by the end of the next two weeks.
Joy
No comments:
Post a Comment