Julian "Jules" Drake Silver was born after 29 weeks and 3 days and weighed 1.5 pounds. This is his story.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
step back
Unfortunately his Co2 is back in the high 60s. This means that, despite our fervent hopes, he'll likely be going on CPAP tomorrow. For a 4 week old baby this is really going to suck.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'll hope that Jules has another turn-around. Today, of all days, seems a good day for hope.
4 comments:
I'll hope that Jules has another turn-around. Today, of all days, seems a good day for hope.
Well said, Irene. Or in Obama's words today: "We have chosen hope over fear..."
Oh, man. I hope it's a short stay on the CPAP. Hugs from Philly.
So great to talk to you yesterday Joy - am thinking of you and pulling for Jules. And envious of him that he'll get to grow up in a post-Bush world!
Post a Comment