Monday, February 16, 2009

Not changing a thing

Jules had a PC02 of 62 today.
The new attending decided not to change anything, which acording to scott, he impressively managed to announce without making any eye contact. 
I say according to scott because I am forced to remain home with my nasty stomach virus and they won't let me visit Julian until I have been symptom free for 24 hours. I have been sleeping the day away and satisfying myself with pictures of Jules scott has sent from his cell phone throughout the day.
For those of you from far away who have offered to fly out and help. I have placed the currently scheduled visits of out-of-towners  on our meals and hospital visits calendar to help you plan your trip. 
Please go to:
Email =  silvers.calendar
Password = madronahome
Joy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Day in, day out. We're thinking of you. Hang in there.

Irene, can you send me your email and/or phone number? Thanks.
mirzsilver@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Keep it going in the good direction baby Jules! I know you can do it smiling baby boy! Look how far you've come. Hang in there with this incredible challenge. Love and Prayers, Louise