He is such a handsome boy! It makes me want to have another one! I hope we will soon see some pictures of him out of his isolet and his his parents' arms.
He's beautiful!! Congrats and we are hoping he continues to do well! let us know if there is anything we can do--the boys would love to have a playdate with Gigi. Be well and mazel tov, Sarah, Joel, Moishie and Yossi
6 comments:
Congratulations! What a big step!
He is such a handsome boy! It makes me want to have another one! I hope we will soon see some pictures of him out of his isolet and his his parents' arms.
He looks like a strong guy who wants to be on his way. And he will.
Wish we could be there. Love, Miriam, Nick and Bleys.
We welcome our newest cousin and can't wait to meet him. Thanks for setting up the blog so we can track his progress.
Love,
Pam, Bob, Rachel, and Allison
He's beautiful!! Congrats and we are hoping he continues to do well! let us know if there is anything we can do--the boys would love to have a playdate with Gigi. Be well and mazel tov,
Sarah, Joel, Moishie and Yossi
Congratulations! I'm thinking of all of you and wish I could be there.
Much love,
Laura
Post a Comment