Tuesday, February 17, 2009

8.5 pounds!

and a PCo2 of 56! Jules is having a good day.

Joy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray! LOVE a good Jules day!

Dave Glick said...

Yay!

Tiffany said...

Whooohooo! He is a resilient little bugger.

Tiffany said...

Joy: I went by Porte Rouge over the weekend and they send their thoughts to you! Each and every time I go in, they always ask how you and Julian are doing. So truly sweet- so many wonderful and hopeful thoughts are coming out of the midwest. Love T

Anonymous said...

We are out of town, so I haven't checked here in a few days - until now. I am glad to hear Jules is having a good few days, but sick to my stomach at the thought of a doctor who tells you that medical decisions are ultimately his.

Expert or not, he is not the one who makes the decisions about Jules' care. You are. He makes recommendations, and you follow them or you don't based on the merit of his arguments. I hope Scott gives it to him good.