Jules had a good day. A great number started off the morning - 50!
We had a long talk with the docs about how to continue his treatment, eventually coming to an agreement that if he can remain stable for a time, we will try to wean him from his lasix usage.
In the very best case scenario, the very earliest Jules could come home was six weeks.
Six more weeks on top of our time so far, would mean 168 days in the hospital.
I am trying to accept that.
And the worst case is going into the summer.
I am trying not to think about that option at all.
He learned how to coo and had a lot to say to everyone who visited today.
Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad to hear the good news. Please keep it coming. By the way, I have a bunch of Naomi Regan books I'm ready to donate. Do you want them?
Scott and Joy,
I am in town for work, and would love to come by and visit and bring you guys dinner on Friday. I was thinking of just bringing some take out, but I want to make sure I meet the dietary requirements.
I want to bring a nice meal...a well deserved treat! I can bring anything you would like from the Metropolitan Grill...don't be shy, order something nice! Please follow this link, to see the dinner menu, and let me know what I should pick up, any special request, and what time works best for your guys friday evening. You can reach me by e-mail, through the blog, or on my cell phone at 303-641-9569.
http://www.themetropolitangrill.com/pdf/MetDinner0124.pdf
-Matthew
Post a Comment