They expect him to go home the first week of March!
I don't know what to think. I am so excited and so afraid of getting my hopes up.
They want to send him home on:
1. continuous drip feeding tube going from his nose to his stomach. Also called NG tube.
2. Oxygen tank
3. Potentially a machine to administer his medications slowly through his NG tube.
We will be running a mini-hospital out of our home. But, I no longer mind the idea. It will be so nice for our family to finally be together again.
We have been waiting 137 days to bring him home!
almost FIVE months.
Joy
4 comments:
That's next week. Yeah!!!!!!!!
Wahoo!!
Please please keep us updated! This is very exciting.
Wow!!
It's hard to believe this terrible chapter in your family history may almost be over. I hope for your sakes it is!
Post a Comment