Just wanted to let you know that I read your story on the "bossy blog" and I was so touched. I wish I lived near you--because I understand on a much smaller level because of challenges I've experienced in my own life what it means for someone to just step in and do something instead of ask, "what can I do to help?". I would bring you meals, and do your laundry and bring you a treat at the hospital and sit with you while we chatted. I will be praying for your family. You are so strong. And so is Jules. Keep advocating!
3 comments:
He is so very adorable.
Just wanted to let you know that I read your story on the "bossy blog" and I was so touched. I wish I lived near you--because I understand on a much smaller level because of challenges I've experienced in my own life what it means for someone to just step in and do something instead of ask, "what can I do to help?". I would bring you meals, and do your laundry and bring you a treat at the hospital and sit with you while we chatted. I will be praying for your family. You are so strong. And so is Jules. Keep advocating!
Awesome photos and really excellent news (about Jules coming home)!!
Post a Comment